Thursday, November 9, 2017

Meredith + Dustin | Glacier National Park / Whitefish Montana

I started planning our wedding about 5 seconds after we got engaged, and initially, I had a million ideas running through my head. But after a chat with sister-in-law about what I wanted for our wedding, it hit me…we should get married in a National Park!  The idea suddenly felt like something that had been inside me all along, just waiting for me to realize it.  When I found pictures of a wedding on Lake McDonald in Glacier NP,  I knew that was where we were going to get married.  I planned the whole wedding from Michigan in just 8 months.  Luckily, everybody in Montana is incredibly friendly and helpful.  Eight months later, my little brother loaded all the decorations I had been working on for 6 months into his car and drove out to Montana to meet us and the rest of our families for our wedding on the exact lake that had inspired me just a few months earlier.






































Photographer: Carrie Ann Photography
Ceremony: Glacier National Park
Reception: Grouse Mountain Lodge
Florist: Flowers by Hansen
Catering: Grouse Mountain Lodge
Cake: Miss Patticakes
Rentals: Vintage Whites Wedding Rentals
Wedding Dress: BHLDN
Hair & Makeup: Reecia's Salon & Spa
Tuxedo Rentals: Memories Bridal & Evening Wear
Invitations: Minted
Officiant: Groom's brother

1 comment: